Facilities Use and Reservations

Bay Rockets Gril

Planning a party? Rent our Rocket Grill! $75 delivered (benefits a Bay High trades scholarship). Check availability below at Rocket Grill Reservations, and then email Pat Reitz to arrange delivery.

Building and Facilities reservations shown are subject to change. In addition, some reservations are in process and are not currently shown on the calendars.

  1. To reserve use of a building room or facility, you can first check availability on the calendars below.

  2. If the space you want is available, fill out the Request For Permission For Use Of School Facilities and contact Pat Reitz (pat.reitz@bayk12.org)  or call 440-617-7304). Or just bring the form with you to the K. T. Allen Educational Service Center, 377 Dover Center Road, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. The form will require your original signature.

  3. Here is the fee schedule for using our building facilities.

Request For Permission For Use Of School Facilities
Please read this required form carefully for additional details.
You may print it out and complete it by hand,
OR you may fill out online and print electronically. 

Note that times listed below are for RESERVED hours, not event start times. Check 
building activities calendars for school event information.

School groups always have priority. 

High School

Middle School




Rocket Grill Reservations